LinkedIn Power Pack (inc SMAPs)
POWER TACTIC #1 – ORGANIC OUTREACH
Discover how to boost your connections, collect leads and engage with audiences ‘organically’. In other words, do it without the assistance of new fangled tech tools and automation.
This section of the training pack is all about ‘fundamentals’ of LinkedIn. It’s about ‘navigation’. It’s about getting quick wins.
OUTCOME: CREATE HABITS AND LEARN…
- When to accept unsolicited inbound connection requests
- When NOT to accept unsolicited inbound connection requests
- How to hit 500+ connections quickly and join the ‘500+ Club’
- How to make it easier for future clients to engage with you
- How to get future clients OFF LinkedIn, into your database
You won’t need LinkedIn Premium. You won’t need ‘tech savvy’.
You won’t need to invest a cent in tech and still get outcomes like this…
“I just had my best month ever. Plus, I signed my first international client! Borders have become meaningless. My potential client base has exploded, thanks to your training.” Kath Walters
POWER TACTIC #2 – AUTOMATED OUTREACH
Unlock the technology tools and strategies we use to amplify the massive lead generating potential of LinkedIn.
This is where I introduce some of my extreme shortcuts for attracting the ‘exact’ type of person from the ‘exact’ type of business, and show you ‘exactly’ how we do it.
It’s the strategy that our clients use to open doors, collect leads and book meetings with their future clients, largely on autopilot.
OUTCOME: AMPLIFY RESULTS AND LEARN…
- How to identify prospect avatars that LinkedIn can find and isolate
- The right way (and WRONG way) for inviting prospects to connect
- When and how to send bulk messages to your connections
- How to get future clients OFF LinkedIn, using automation
The tool we use and recommend is the same price as this pack.
In other words, it’s likely to get you EXTREME ROI.
“I’ve been using the one tool for 6 months. I’m collecting leads DAILY on autopilot, plus I’m booking about 16 meetings a month. That means I’m paying less than $4 per meeting booked. Not $400. Not $40. Just $4 per meeting. I’m almost speechless.” John Englezos
POWER TACTIC #3 – LINKEDIN ADVERTISING
LinkedIn Advertising is an option for business owners who are already confident in their ability to collect leads, build rapport and trust (using email) and have the capacity to close over the phone.
Even if that’s not you (at least, yet) this POWER TACTIC will provide a valuable overview of the important elements of LinkedIn advertising, for when you are ready to start scaling up your efforts.
OUTCOME: SCALE UP AND LEARN…
- What ad types work (and what don’t)
- How to write Ad copy that converts
- Typical funnel types for LinkedIn
- What metrics matter the most
- How to pick audiences
- Budgeting tactics
Unlike Facebook, you can run successful LinkedIn Advertising campaigns starting at $250 for a month. And, unlike Facebook (again), you can do it with laser precision.
BONUS – SMAPS
“The middle-class compete. The world-class collaborate!”
I’m not sure who first said that, but it’s PURE GOLD.
Yup. The greatest business owners on the planet are insanely good at finding shortcuts. And, if you want to massively boost your prospect list, why not find someone else who already has access to YOUR IDEAL CLIENT and form an alliance?
We call these SMAPS… ‘Strategic Marketing Alliances & Partnerships’… and that’s what this bonus is all about.
YOU WILL DISCOVER…
- How to overcome ‘small business owner syndrome’ (EG. Do deals with far more established brands and influencers)
- How to identify and find the ‘right’ partners (EG. Complementary, non-competitive organisations)
- How to connect with the decision-makers and open doors (EG. Start the conversation, and arrange a meeting)
In this training pack, we even tell you what to say when you speak with your first potential alliance partner.
Of course, LinkedIn and SMAPs are a powerful combination.
Forging alliances is a skill. But most people don’t do it. Yet, it’s a massive accelerator! START FORGING ALLIANCES NOW.
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 112
- Assessments Yes
RESOURCES + DOWNLOADS
- Objectives & Terminology
- How to Identify Potential Partners [inc BEFORE/AFTER game]
- Assets & Weaknesses [Causes of Self-Sabotage]
- How to Find Potential Partners
- How to Reach Out [Templates]
- What to Say at the ‘Sit’ [Questions]
- 6 Killer Concepts and Content Leverage Calendar
- Case Study [inc the Importance of CRMs]